TMC’s regional Arts Award Conference is an opportunity to uncover best practice in arts and cultural education, showcasing the achievements of children and young people throughout the region, and celebrating the diversity of Arts Award in the East Midlands.
Featuring inspirational industry and education speakers, as well best-practice case-studies drawn from the arts, culture and education sectors. This event has been designed to connect you with examples of quality provision from throughout the region, industry standard practice from emerging new talent, partnership building and networking opportunities, as well as skills development for your own Arts Award delivery.
Access practical workshops including:
An exhibition of artwork by children of all ages and Arts Award levels will be on display, including performances and demonstrations by talented young artists whose achievements at gold-level have supported their progress into the creative industries.
Speakers and facilitators confirmed to date include Wayne Hemmingway, HemingwayDesign, Dame Alison Peacock, CEO Chartered College of Teaching, Richard Russell, Chief Operating Officer Arts Council England, The National Trust, Youth Music, soundLINCS, The Heritage Lottery Fund, Lakeside Arts Centre, Lincolnshire Travel Initiative, Baby People, Attenborough Arts Centre, A Little Learning, Candleby Lane School, Queen Elizabeth High School, St Johns Primary School, and more.
Who should attend; Schools, Museums, Libraries, Arts
Organisations and Venues, Community Groups, Freelancers, NPOs, Arts Award
Supporters and Arts Award Centres
Delegates are invited to choose one break-out option from each of the following 3 groups:
Group 1: Best practice case-studies (10:45 – 11:30)
1. Arts Award in Primary School
1. Arts Award in Secondary Schools
1. Arts Award and SEN
1. Arts Award for Museums, Libraries and Heritage Sites
1. Arts Award in Arts Organisations
1. Arts Award in Alternative Provision
Group 2: Arts Award in context (14:00 – 14:45)
2. How can Arts Award support School Improvement
2. How can Arts Award be delivered within the Arts and Cultural Sector
2. How can Artists support the delivery of Arts Award
2. How can Arts Award support progression into the Creative Industries
2. How can Digital Tools be used within Arts Award (focus on Bronze level)
2. How can I apply to Grants for the Arts
Group 3: Developing your Arts Award Practice (15:00 – 15:45)
3. Developing Practice: Mapping and Planning
3. Developing Practice: Community Engagement
3. Developing Practice: Engaging Delivery
3. Developing Practice: Applying to the Heritage Lottery Fund
3. Developing Practice: Applying to Youth Music
3. Developing Practice: Working with Care Leavers
For more information please email email@example.com
Choose an option below to change the reading options throughout the website.