An online festival for schools in poetry and drama monologues. You are invited to join us in working together on local, online festival to support and celebrate students’ knowledge and skills in performance work. Delivering drama monologues and performance poetry with age range categories from Primary KS2 to Secondary KS5.
• A community of practice through 3 online teacher networks
• Teacher CPD in performance poetry and delivering drama monologues
• Partnerships with local arts organisations and theatre venues
• Sharing good practice, resources and ways to engage students
• Providing a digital platform to celebrate student’s work in May 2021.
• No entrance fees! Happy New Year! We want to have something to look forward and give our students a chance to have a meaningful, supportive platform to share their performance work.
Join us on Monday 8th February, 4 – 4.45pm on Teams to find out more about Act Up! A festival for schools run by schools.
Monday 8th February 2021.
Start 16:00-16:45 Finish.
Please log in at least 5 minutes before the start time
This event will be held on Teams. Those that are booked on will receive an invitation prior to the session.
Please ensure you provide the following when booking: