If you’d like to work for us, or get in involved in some of our exciting projects, explore our opportunities below!
For children and young people to achieve their potential TMC want to ensure that their contributions are valued as essential to high quality programmes. This kind of work is often called ‘youth voice’, but may also reflect aspects of co-production, young leadership and children and young people’s agency. Across our programmes and our workstreams we have been building a picture of how our investment has been enabling ‘youth voice’.
• Youth Cultural Life Fund
• Artsmark research project(current)
• Guiliano, D. / The Mighty Creatives (2020), “What is the current picture of Youth Voice across the East Midlands?”
The successful contractor will be required to:
1. Undertake structured interviews with 7 LCEPS (minimum 7 interviews) using the Lundy model as a starting point.
2. Produce a written report detailing responses to the above key areas of enquiry.
3. The written report should identify examples of good practice, with a view to developing detailed case studies/ advocacy at a later date.
Please download all of the supporting documents below for everything you need to know about submitting a proposal for this opportunity.
Your proposal should be sent to email@example.com by 10am on Monday 16th November.
We are looking for an experienced individual or organisation to project manage and produce an online
digital magazine series that highlights elements of best practice around ‘youth voice’ in the context of
creative and cultural learning. It will comprise of 5 or 6 imaginative episodes that can be released over
time and curated on one central online platform.
Individual or Organisation with relevant previous experience.
Professionals in the cultural, education and the youth sector from across England.
Please download the document below for full details of the brief.
Please submit a proposal describing your approach to this challenge (no more than 3 sides A4) based on this brief by 5pm on 09.11.20 including an indication of how you would manage your time and budget to: